Cradle of Civilization
Release date / Patch
Store: Content Pack
Cradle of Civilization is the 11th enlargement for Europa Universalis IV. It was introduced on 2017-10-03. It was launched on 2017-11-16. The enlargement coincides with Patch 1.23.
- New Governments: Powerful choices associated to every of the particular authorities varieties of the Middle East, together with distinctive mechanics for the Egyptian Mamluk Government, Persian Theocracy, Tribal Federations, and the heirs to Timur.
- Trade Policies: Activate your retailers in commerce nodes for particular missions – promote profiteering, espionage, navy, diplomacy, and faith propagation.
- Islamic Schools: The wide selection of Muslim disciplines provide distinctive perks to their disciples and transforms worldwide relations throughout the Middle East.
- Army Professionalism: Drill and self-discipline your armies as you progress from the age of mercenary captains to the mass levies of standing armies.
- Exploit Development: Reduce the energy of your provinces for a fast inflow of money or manpower, stripping your nation’s future for quick achieve.
- Iqta Taxes: Muslim governments can impose new taxes each 20 years for particular bonuses.
- And extra: Changes to nationwide concepts, missionary actions, Turkish Janissaries and lots of different recreation mechanics.
- 5 new commerce items: Livestock, Incense, Glass, Paper, and Gems.
- Reworked map setup within the Middle-East.
- Addition of faith and tradition to the courtroom (for ruler, inheritor, consort, and advisors).
- New concepts.
- 2 new buildings.
- 20 new achievements
- Main article: Developer diaries
All developer diaries about Cradle of Civilization enlargement, patch 1.23 (aka Persia) and patch 1.24 (aka Japan).